DONATION RULES FOR HENRY MILITARY
TRIBUTE EDITION RIFLE
Presented by KANSAS HONOR FLIGHTS with IRS designations as
501(C)(3) ID #
To benefit said nonprofit (hereafter referred to as The
1. A maximum of 2,000 entries (state wide)
2. Entry applications must be completed in full and delivered to
presenter or authorized representative of presenter or mailed to
11422 SW 99TH ST, Augusta, KS 67010.
3. No purchase is necessary in order to enter or win. Presenter
does request a donation of $20.00 per single entry to benefit KANSAS HONOR FLIGHTS, a charitable
organization under section 501(c) 3 of the INTERNAL REVENUE
CODE. Free entry defeats the charitable fundraising purpose of
the event and is not encouraged; however, one (1) free entry per
household can be obtained by presenting a handwritten request to
the address listed in paragraph 2 above. Submittal therewith
including a self- addressed, stamped envelope for mailing of the
entry form. Requests for free entries made after 5pm on July31, 2015 or after
2,000 entries have been placed will NOT be
4. Winner will be announced at Prairie Rose Chuckwagon Supper
Banquet for KANSAS HONOR FLIGHT on August 8, 2015 at 7pm.
Entrants will, where necessary, be notified by United States
by telephone. Winner need not be present to win.
5. Neither members of the Board of Directors of Kansas Honor
Flight, Inc. nor their direct dependents are allowed to
participate in this drawing.